You are searching about Get Paid To Do Math Homework, today we will share with you article about Get Paid To Do Math Homework was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Get Paid To Do Math Homework is useful to you.
Cell Phones in Schools – The Great Debate
With today’s technological advancements making cell phones ubiquitous in almost every aspect of people’s lives, it’s no surprise that cell phones in schools have become a hotly debated topic. There are advocates on both sides: some claim cell phones are an inappropriate distraction during school hours, others appreciate students’ familiarity with them and use them in class. Although the jury is still out, both sides have intriguing points.
Cell phone advocates claim many benefits to using the devices in educational settings; some of these benefits include:
- Parent involvement. Students can use cell phones equipped with cameras to take pictures of projects they complete in class, such as group projects that only use class time. Typically, in these situations, students do not conduct any research or assembly of such projects at home, so parents do not see the result of their child’s efforts in the classroom. Allowing students to use cell phones in this capacity encourages parental involvement in their child’s life, as well as support for their academic development.
- Missing homework. Teachers can set up a buddy system where students email or text each other with details of homework their buddy missed due to absence. This will save teachers valuable time that they would otherwise have spent assembling makeup bags and instill in students a sense of responsibility to themselves and each other.
- To take notes. Students who have difficulty keeping up in class when taking notes can use their mobile phone’s camera feature to take photos of the notes and save them for later study and to show parents or guardians, as well only to classmates who might have missed some of it. Teachers can also integrate taking photos of notes into their buddy system for missing assignments, and allow students to forward missed information during class time to absent classmates, and also allow them to receive that information. if they are absent.
- Real world tools. Cell phones usually have features like calculators, which most high school math classes need. Using the calculator function of their mobile phone can teach students the concrete skill of using what they have on hand to calculate math problems in their daily lives.
- Improved concentration. Students with music-capable cell phones and headphones can use them during homework periods or independent study periods. Many students find listening to music a relaxing study habit, and studies of learning styles indicate that some students learn best by listening to music while working on problems or reading. Students who are comfortable while studying are more likely to study longer, more often, and produce more positive results than those who don’t listen to music.
On the other hand, many believe that mobile phones will only contribute to problems already existing in schools, such as cheating, disrespect towards teachers and staff and disturbances among other students; some even cite the possibility of using cell phones for illegal activities during school.
- Cheating. With the use of a cell phone, regardless of the user’s age or where they are using the phone, comes with a responsibility. Some proponents of banning cellphones in schools claim that using the camera function of a cellphone allows students to cheat on tests by taking pictures of answers, test content, or responses on the neighbor’s paper.
- Lack of respect. Students could use their phones for all kinds of mischief in class, including using the audio recording feature to record teachers or other staff members during lessons or other conversations without them being aware of the record. Students could then use these recordings to take the speaker’s words out of context and present them in a manipulative light.
- Cause trouble. Students may use their cell phones during school to cause problems among students and bully others. School violence and bullying are on the rise, and officials already have their hands full to deal with problem students and maintain order in their schools; allowing students to use devices such as cell phones during school hours will make these problems easier to perpetrate and harder to control.
- Illegal activities. Students may use cell phones during school to conduct illicit activities such as placing or taking drug dealing orders, enticing students into fights, taking and placing bets on sporting events or other forms of game, or plan events such as bomb threats and other security breaches.
- Distraction. Almost everyone in favor of banning cellphones in schools says allowing their use in the classroom will distract students from their studies. Features such as internet access and video game capabilities are most frequently cited as the biggest distractions. While the Internet may provide legitimate research capabilities, playing video games provides no educational benefit.
Today, some schools use both policies. Wiregrass Ranch High School in Pasco County uses cell phones in many of its classes, including English, math and social studies. Teachers are letting students use their phones to search for literature and authors, calculate math problems, and take photos for class projects, among other tactics. Students in this district say they feel more respected and confident than students in districts without such privilege, and recognize that the devices can help them learn more about their world, past and present. When it comes to the area of behavior management, school teachers no longer have to fight daily with students to put away their phones or pay attention during class. Instead, they incorporate mobile phone use into their lesson plans and students participate more during class and benefit from it. Students can take care of personal business on their cell phones before and after school as well as during lunch and change times, so personal distractions really aren’t an issue. Administrators recognize that some students will misuse and misuse this privilege. Rules, such as usage restrictions and removal of other non-cell phone privileges, are in place to discourage potential awkward offers.
Most schools across the country are instituting some type of cellphone ban in their districts, primarily due to their links to illegal activities and disruption during class. Some cite security concerns, saying that students’ easy access to cellphones on campus does not make them safer in the event of a violent event, even going so far as to state that they can complicate the work of emergency responders. urgency in such a case. These schools also claim that easy access to cell phones during the school day only fuels rumors and aggravates bullying situations among students. As such, many operate a “we see it, we take it” policy and inform students as well as parents of the strict nature of these policies.
Some schools have begun to relax their cellphone policies while others continue to maintain their bans, even tightening their rules prohibiting the presence and use of cellphones on campus. Both sides have their own clear reasons for sticking to their lines, and only time will tell which theory is most successful in educating students.
Video about Get Paid To Do Math Homework
You can see more content about Get Paid To Do Math Homework on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Get Paid To Do Math Homework
If you have any questions about Get Paid To Do Math Homework, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Get Paid To Do Math Homework was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Get Paid To Do Math Homework helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Get Paid To Do Math Homework
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Get Paid To Do Math Homework
Get Paid To Do Math Homework
way Get Paid To Do Math Homework
tutorial Get Paid To Do Math Homework
Get Paid To Do Math Homework free
#Cell #Phones #Schools #Great #Debate