You are searching about Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade, today we will share with you article about Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade is useful to you.
Tips, Strategies and Educational Resources for Parents During Social Distancing
Approximately 56.6 million students attended elementary and secondary school in the United States in 2019. With the current global COVID-19 pandemic, school districts across the country have made the difficult decision to close schools and to switch to online classes due to public health and safety concerns. Parents and guardians have been instructed to take a more active role in facilitating their child’s learning in school. Below are some teaching tips, strategies and resources for parents.
1. Ensure that the student participates in all required online activities, including teaching time and any additional participation in online discussions.
2. Discuss with teachers your child’s ongoing academic progress, including completion of homework, projects, and exam results.
3. Parents are recommended to supplement their child’s learning with additional academic enrichment activities including educational websites, home science projects, or fun learning games.
4. Parents should make sure to create a learning environment at home to help their child focus, including having a quiet place away from distractions, routine homework and hours of study and learning materials. learning, including a computer/laptop, textbooks, etc.
5. For students receiving Exceptional Student Education (ESS), who are under an IEP or 504 plan, should follow up with the school counselor or school psychologist to determine if there are any updates or pending meetings needed before the end of the school year.
6. If your child was undergoing a psychoeducational assessment for determination of special education services, please follow up with school staff for a status report and to see if the school psychologist can perform testing at the summer course.
7. If your child was unable to begin their assessment before school closed, discuss with school staff whether it is possible for your child to have a private psychoeducational assessment completed if you are very concerned about the potential delay at the start of school. next school year. Please note that a private psychoeducational assessment may be at your expense and the school is not bound to accept the results or recommendations. Also, if submitted to school, it becomes part of your child’s school record. Please take all of the above into consideration before spending hundreds of dollars on a private appraisal.
8. If you wish to pursue a private psychoeducational assessment, consider a more affordable alternative of having the assessment conducted at a nearby university that has a university clinic with graduate students who can perform the tests under the supervision of a psychologist licensed clinician. or certified school psychologist.
9. Students completing their senior year and planning to attend college in the fall should contact their college/university of choice to determine if classes will begin at the time listed above.
10. Graduate students already admitted to the college for 2020-2021 should track their financial aid status, including grants, scholarships, or GI bill disbursements.
Abcmouse – subscription-based digital education program for children ages 2-8.
BrainPOP – Animated Educational Sites for Kids
Discovery Education – standards-based digital education resources for K-12 classrooms worldwide
Funbrain – online educational games for children
Khan Academy – offers hands-on exercises, instructional videos and a personalized learning dashboard for self-paced learning
PhET Simulations – provides fun and free interactive math and science simulations
Scholastic – offers books, literacy resources and educational solutions for children
Scistarter – connects people to citizen science projects, scientists and resources
Starfall – educational reading, phonics and math games and activities for kids K-2
Tutor.com/military – The program provides 24/7 online on-demand tutoring in over 100 subjects for students from kindergarten through middle school. Now available at no cost to any adult or child in a civilian DoD military family or active duty, National Guard, Reserve, or Wounded Warrior.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)-studentaid.gov
FastWeb – online college scholarship search provider
“20 Tips for Applying for a College Scholarship,” Felecia D. Sheffield, PhD, EzineArticles.com
“Minimizing Summer Learning Loss – 5 Tips for Parents”, Felecia D. Sheffield and Shameeka T. Meredith, ezinerarticles.com
Parent Center Hub, Information and Resource Center for Parents – “All About the IEP”
Parent Center Hub, Information and Resource Center for Parents – “Developing Your Child’s IEP”
United States Department of Education, “A Guide to the Individualized Education Program”
Greatschools.org “A Parent’s Guide to Section 504 in Public Schools”
Additudemag.com “is an IEP or 504 plan best for your child? How to decide”
Copyright © 2020 Felecia D. Sheffield. PhD, HSP All rights reserved worldwide in all media.
Video about Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade
You can see more content about Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade
If you have any questions about Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade
Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade
way Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade
tutorial Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade
Free Online Math Games For 2Nd Grade free
#Tips #Strategies #Educational #Resources #Parents #Social #Distancing